AFI Top 100 – #89: The Sixth Sense CLEAN
We review film #89: “The Sixth Sense“…the 1999 film where a kid sees dead people and I’m purposely not going to give away the twist ending that started the newest craze of twist endings…and also started the career of M. Night Syamalan…and his “twist” endings.
Red. I can't watch things where Bruce Willis has hair, because he remind me of Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Kids are jerks and don't take the bumblebee pennant.
Lindsay says "Liked it."
Jeff says "Loved It!"
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/44/d200203453/htdocs/ghosthat/wp-content/themes/ghosthat_v3/single-podcasts.php on line 427
- Haley Joel Osment is an amazing actor for an 11 year old.
- Philadelphia has a massive obsession with the color red.
- Bruce Willis had major widow's peak, no wonder he shaved his head.
- Philadelphia elementary school history teachers are idiots..
- Bruce Willis is a terrible magician.
- Haley Joel Osment is no fun. Seriously lighten up kid.
- Shower doors are always conveniently designed to hide the unmentionables of women while in the shower, but still show their face.
- M. Night Shyamalan is NOT a doctor, don't let him fool you into thinking he is
- Bruce Willis doesn't know theater and obviously has never seen "CATS". (Editors Note: I take this one back, as Bruce Willis is right and the kid play WAS better than "CATS".)
- Ghosts apparently don't see one another.
- Toni Collette is the only person I know who can make roast beef spiky…somehow.