AFI Top 100 – #83: Titanic EXPLICIT
We review film #83: “Titanic”…the 1997 about a sinking ship. Seriously, what else do you need to know about this film? Okay…there’s water…a love story…and a bad guy that looks like a Ken doll. Go Billy Zane!
Really? You haven't seen this? Really? REALLY?! Put your hands on me, Jack!
Lindsay says "I Liked it."
Jeff says "I Loved It!"
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/44/d200203453/htdocs/ghosthat/wp-content/themes/ghosthat_v3/single-podcasts.php on line 427
- Cal was wrong about absolutely everything.
- Most of the passengers on Titanic were 3rd rate video game NPC.
- Robin Williams was a security guard on Titanic.
- Jack wouldn't know a man made body of water if he drowned in…wait, too soon?
- Something is wrong with Billy Zane's face that borderlines looking like a Ken doll.
- I apparently need to move to Paris since women are willing to take off her clothes at an artist's whim.
- There are at least 15 moments in the film that after someone makes a comment, another character can reply back with "Bitch!"
- Rose's mom looks like an angry Chihuahua.
- This movie has countless prime innuendo moments. ("I'd hope you'd come to me last night" / "You mean, a leg on both side? Can you show me?" / "When the ship docks, I'm getting off with you." / "Hit really hard and really fast!")
- Half the damage to the Titanic's stuff wasn't because the ship sinked, but because Cal was breaking everything!
- "Women doing math? Preposterous!"
- Apparently no one cares that two people crossed over the security barrier to get to the front of the ship.
- What happened to don't let go, Rose? You had ONE job!
- Jack does a terrible Christopher Walken impersonation when he's freezing.