AFI Top 100 – #84: Easy Rider EXPLICIT
We review film #84: “Easy Rider”…the 1969 film where two guys travel across country, trying to find “America” and…they have motorcycles…and they really only search the lower 5 states between L.A. and New Orleans…kind of missed the mark there guys…
Super awesome hair. Lots of cocaine. Toni Basil? Metaphor! Okay, I'm done with this acid trip and I'm really glad I wasn't a biker during the 1960's.
Lindsay says "I Liked it."
Jeff says "Hated it."
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/44/d200203453/htdocs/ghosthat/wp-content/themes/ghosthat_v3/single-podcasts.php on line 427
- Dennis Hopper was doing a great Gallagher impersonation.
- America was weird in the late 60's.
- Crazy hippies.
- Apparently it was really easy to just become part of a parade.
- Lawyer Jack Nicholson knows a lot about UFO's and aliens.
- Small town Cafe patrons were dicks back in the day.
- When I think New Orleans Mardi Gras fun times, I think: "Let's all go the cemetery!"
- Oh Mickey! You're so…fine…
The Trip Taken During The Film