AFI Top 100 – #82: Sunrise CLEAN
We review film #82: “Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans”…the 1927 silent film where a man contemplates killing his wife to be with another woman, only to find that he still loves her. And they have a day together, ending in Oz.
It's very loud for a silent movie. Seriously people in the 1920's read slower!
Lindsay says "It was ok."
Jeff says "It was ok."
- The sexiest place to have your secret rendezvous? A swamp.
- Apparently most "Cities" were overrun and designed by The Joker.
- When horses appear they sound like metal clanking.
- Whenever you need or want to kill someone, it's a requirement that you slowly walk to them like a zombie.
- Apparently the wife really doesn't like bread.
- The best time to kiss? In the middle of the road during rush hour.
- Apparently people's beards grew from nothing to 5 o'clock shadow in a matter of minutes during the 20's.
- Business people in the 20's were creepy.
- It's completely probably and functional to build a giant Fair/Amusement Park/Night Club…Emerald City type…place.
- When you're on a wooden boat floating down the river it's okay to have a ridiculously large fire burning on it.