AFI Top 100 – #93: The French Connection EXPLICIT
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/44/d200203453/htdocs/ghosthat/wp-content/themes/ghosthat_v3/single-podcasts.php on line 304
We review film #93: “The French Connection“…the 1971 Gene Hackman staring tour of 1970’s New York City. Man, what a crummy place that town use to be.
Drugs! Blood red paint! Destroying a Lincoln Continental! Gene Hackman in a weird hat!
Lindsay says "It was ok."
Jeff says "I Liked it."
- Apparently you had to pay to get into bathrooms in New York
- Gene Hackman likes the kinky stuff in bed
- When french people get shot, they explode pizza sauce all over their face, and New York Cops explode red paint
- Apparently everyone in New York in the early 70's owned a red VW Beetle
- El Trains don't have very good track records in films (See, this film, Spiderman 2, Batman Begins)
- Gene Hackman can't tell time even while holding a watch
Williams Friedkin on the Chase Sequence