AFI Top 100 – #79: The Wild Bunch CLEAN
We review film #79: “The Wild Bunch”…the 1969 western where a bunch of old west scoundrels attempt to survive in numerous quick cuts, red paint for blood and shooting. Lots…and lots…of shooting.
Hey, this isn't "Blazing Saddles"!
Lindsay says "I Liked it."
Jeff says "I Liked it."
- William Holden is actually Tom Hanks in disguise.
- The one thing Mexican Women's clothing back in the 1910's were missing, were shoulder straps.
- The score attempted to become the theme from "The Magnificent Seven" during the bridge scene but just couldn't get started.
- Never hold a giant machine gun in your hands and fire.
- Bullets always seem to miss horses in westerns.