AFI Top 100 – #78: Modern Times CLEAN
We review film #78: “Modern Times”…the 1936 Charlie Chaplin film about a tramp who gets a job…then loses the job…then gets another job…then gets another job. Man it was easy back then to get and lose jobs!
You know she's poor because she has no shoes. I'm homeless and cheerful about it. He's good at skating!
Lindsay says "I Liked it."
Jeff says "I Loved It!"
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/44/d200203453/htdocs/ghosthat/wp-content/themes/ghosthat_v3/single-podcasts.php on line 427
- The inside of all factory machines included giant gears and enough space between them for a human body to fit.
- You know when a person was unemployed when the music gets sad when they come on screen.
- Don't put cocaine in your oatmeal.
- People high on cocaine can single handedly take down a troupe of bad guys.
- Homeless people are easily identifiable by their bare feet, and a single smudge across their face.
- Whenever it's necessary to replace the railing on a multiple floor drop, it's completely okay to simply put up a sign that says "DANGER" and NOTHING ELSE.
- It was very easy to be hired and fired from a job in the 1930's.
- It was common place for a worker to bring a lunch that consists of an entire STALKING of celery, ¼ of a pie, a whole flipping chicken.