AFI Top 100 – #59: Nashville EXPLICIT
We review film #59: “Nashville”…the 1975 musical movie where every actor you know from the 70’s in one single film singing country western songs. Now featuring the magical non-speaking Jeff Goldblum!
Is this Country "Blues Brothers"?...this is not Country "Blues Brothers"!
Lindsay says "I Liked it."
Jeff says "It was ok."
- "The Incredible Shrinking Woman" and "The Head Nazi" can sing. What the hell?
- That's NOT Ron Burgundy, just a news reporter.
- Smoking in the hospital is absolutely not a problem.
- That's NOT Stephen King, just the "All My Children" guy.
- Jeff Goldblum is a magician.
- Schlitz was the only alcoholic beverage available.
- That's not Scott Mosier, just Keith Carradine.
- That's not Elliot Gould-oh wait, it is.