AFI Top 100 – #46: It Happened One Night EXPLICIT
We review film #46: “It Happened One Night”…the 1934 where a guy falls in love with the woman he initially hates after being forced to be with her. You know…that trope. But they did it so well!
Her face is too big for her little head. Also, they're so adorable!
Lindsay says "I Liked it."
Jeff says "I Liked it."
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/44/d200203453/htdocs/ghosthat/wp-content/themes/ghosthat_v3/single-podcasts.php on line 427
- How did she escape?! She dove into the ocean and started swimming. EVERYONE HAS A BOAT!
- All reporters were drunk in the 30’s.
- I'm pretty sure they drove from Miami to Tallahassee, to go to New York...and I have no clue why.
- How did the security guards not know what Ellie looks like?!
- Abraham Lincoln was apparently a well-known piggy-backer.
- What the hell is wrong with raw carrots?!
- In the end the movie came down to a competition of the mustaches.