AFI Top 100 – #45: Shane EXPLICIT
We review film #45: “Shane”…the 1953 western were a wanderer comes into town and ends up helping people before riding off alone at the end. Just like every other popular western.
::hums the MAGNIFICENT SEVEN theme::
Lindsay says "I Liked it."
Jeff says "It was ok."
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/44/d200203453/htdocs/ghosthat/wp-content/themes/ghosthat_v3/single-podcasts.php on line 427
- The theme to “SHANE” is not “JINGLE BELLS” no matter how similar it sounds.
- Joey is a “child of the corn”.
- Shane, why did you throw that whiskey in that man’s face? That was a waste of perfectly good whiskey.
- Nothing says Independence Day than slow dancing, a Champaign colored dress, and blowing up an anvil.
- Oh day for night…it’s been awhile since I’ve seen you used.
- The music got the most dramatic when Shane rides his horse during Day for Night.
- Okay, maybe the theme IS “JINGLE BELLS”.