AFI Top 100 – #34: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs EXPLICIT
We review film #34: “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”…the 1937 animated film that proved you could deal with envy, murder, necrophilia, slavery, psychological disorders, and little people all in a single animated film. It’s true. Watch the movie.
Damn you Disney for making me care about anthropomorphized animals.
Lindsay says "I Liked it."
Jeff says "I Liked it."
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/44/d200203453/htdocs/ghosthat/wp-content/themes/ghosthat_v3/single-podcasts.php on line 427
- I think the Magic Mirror is Jambi’s cousin.
- The sequence where Snow White runs away through the woods started getting dangerously close to a certain moment in the original EVIL DEAD film.
- Woohoo! 1080p/BluRay quality Snow White is hilarious…so…many…technical mistakes…
- Doc is so dirty. Seriously, listen to what he says every time he opens his mouth.
- The 7 Dwarfs have easily curable symptoms: 1) Doc needs speech therapy (Aphasia) / 2) Dopey needs Social Communication Therapy (Selective Mutism) / 3) Bashful needs Self-Esteem therapy / 4) Grumpy needs Anti-depressants / 5) Sneezy needs Benadryl / 6) Sleepy need an energy drink / 7) Happy…doesn’t…need anything
“The Animation Process from Disney 1938”
Honory Academy Award Presentation