AFI Top 100 – #27: High Noon EXPLICIT
We review film #27: “High Noon”…the 1952 western with people you know from other shows of the 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s. It’s like AIRPLANE! but it’s a western. And not a comedy. And nothing like AIRPLANE!
I'm gonna keep making "BLAZING SADDLES" references throughout this whole movie!
Lindsay says "I Liked it."
Jeff says "I Liked it."
- Thank you creepy train ticket taker for your creepiness!
- Lloyd Bridges isn't Jeff Bridges.
- Wait, wait, wait...you question a man's need for licqor?! Idiot.
- Did Uncle Billy forget about George and go back in time to the old west?
- You know, only see Lon Channey, Jr. during the day time in this movie. Now I'm not saying he's a werewolf but...he might be.
- You know, I'm pretty sure the guys at the station waiting could easily have just WALKED to the place instead of waiting for the damn train!