AFI Top 100 – #15: 2001: A Space Odyssey EXPLICIT
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/44/d200203453/htdocs/ghosthat/wp-content/themes/ghosthat_v3/single-podcasts.php on line 304
We review film #15: “2001: A Space Odyssey”…the 1968 sci-fi classic that proves you can make a 2 1/2 hour movie where every frame can potentially be a piece of art. Silly Kubrick and your attention to detail.
It's just 2 1/2 hours of Photobooth filters!
Lindsay says "Not a fan."
Jeff says "It was ok."
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/44/d200203453/htdocs/ghosthat/wp-content/themes/ghosthat_v3/single-podcasts.php on line 427
- "This is a documentary...about monkeys...and you'll like it!"
- This production cornered the market on white plastic for it's sets!
- There are 10 rules for pooping in zero gravity!? Never mind, I'll hold it.
- So in 2001, we're going to be eating solid colors of play-doh.
- Pretty sure Frank's mom is only 5 years older than he is.
- The monolith is nothing more than an iPhone 5.