AFI Top 100 – BONUS: Ghostbusters EXPLICIT
As a special bonus episode of TOP SHELF and in memoriam of Harold Ramis (aka Egon) passing, we watched the classic 1984 movie “Ghostbusters“. The movie that made a generation of boys and girls want to grow up and fight ghosts. Seriously, if you haven’t seen this movie, stop what you’re doing and go out right now and buy this movie.
It's Ghostbusters. Why haven't you seen it?
Lindsay says "I Loved It!"
Jeff says "I Loved It!"
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/44/d200203453/htdocs/ghosthat/wp-content/themes/ghosthat_v3/single-podcasts.php on line 427
- Anyone can just buy a fire station in New York, delapitated or not.
- The nice apartments in New York are often gateways to another dimension.
- Larry King was a human once?!
- Rich people are too rich to notice a 7 foot tall hell beast right outside their restaurant.
- Dana and Lewis totally did it! I never noticed!
GHOSTBUSTERS MUSIC VIDEO
GHOSTBUSTERS DELETED SCENES