AFI Top 100 – #92: Goodfellas EXPLICIT
We review film #92: “Goodfellas“…the 1990 crime mob boss film. Food. Blood. Swearing. Ray Liotta looked better in the earlier 90’s and he doesn’t know how to laugh.
Food. Bloed and swearing. Ray Liota was better looking in the 90's but his laugh is the most annoying thing on the planet. The Derek and the Dominos version of "LAYLA" is the best version of the song.
Lindsay says "I Loved It!"
Jeff says "I Loved It!"
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/44/d200203453/htdocs/ghosthat/wp-content/themes/ghosthat_v3/single-podcasts.php on line 427
- Italians eat a lot.
- It's possible to own suits that practically glow because they're so shiny.
- Mobsters back in the day must have had incredibly good janitors to clean up all the blood in their restaurants.
- Mobsters must have had high insurance premiums with all the bullet/knife wounds they suffer.
- Jail doesn't look all that bad. Looks more like a hospital, with a lot of italian food.
- Everyone in the Scorcesse Family looks the same and wears the same glasses.
- We all want to go to Uncle Paulies…he has some amazing food.
One Long Tracking Shot