AFI Top 100 – #86: Platoon EXPLICIT
We review film #86: “Platoon“…the 1986 Vietnam War movie where Charlie Sheen is young, Forest Whitaker is young, Johnny Depp is young, Kevin Dillon is young and John C. McGinley…looks the same.
The heartbeat scene freaked me out and the Vietnam War was terrible.
Lindsay says "I Liked it."
Jeff says "I Liked it."
- Cheesedick…more common of a word than expected.
- Forest Whitaker is dirty.
- Willem Dafoe's character must have been smuggling hair products into the army, as his hair was almost always perfectly styled….oh and gave some to Charlie Sheen.
- John C McGinley has not aged…ever.
- Charlie Sheen in 1986 sounds exactly like Emilio Estevez.
- Johnny Depp knows Vietnamese.
- Willem Dafoe…creepy.