AFI Top 100 – #76: Forrest Gump CLEAN
We review film #76: “Forrest Gump”…the 1994 movie about a Elvis Presley meeting, football playing,Vietnam veteran, ping pong playing, medal clad, shrimp boat captaining, Apple stock holder owning…man. He likes to run too.
It's a good movie and sorry I ruined your Black Panther party.
Lindsay says "I Loved It!"
Jeff says "I Loved It!"
- You can easily sit and tell your entire life story on a bench in the matter of hours without lacking any kind of detail.
- Jenny was a crazy good climber when she was younger.
- History easily repeats itself for Forrest, Bubba, and Lt. Dan.
- It's always a requirement that "Fortune Son" must be playing in EVERY establishing shot of Vietnam.
- Forrest has the greatest timing EVER.