AFI Top 100 – #70: A Clockwork Orange CLEAN
We review film #70: “A Clockwork Orange”…the 1971 film where Malcolm McDowell creeped the royal crap out of us while singing “Singing in the Rain”. ::cringe::
Thank you Malcolm McDowell for ruining Beethoven's 9th for me for a month!
Lindsay says "It was ok."
Jeff says "Not a fan."
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/44/d200203453/htdocs/ghosthat/wp-content/themes/ghosthat_v3/single-podcasts.php on line 427
- Malcolm McDowell could ONLY look up the camera with his head titled down.
- In the future mini cassette tapes will make a comeback.
- There's a shop somewhere in the future that sells very phallic lolly pops.
- There's apparently a company who mass produces giant paints of women in sexual positions that everyone has access to.
- Everyone! Speaks very quickly! And! Over the top! In future London.