AFI Top 100 – #67: Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf EXPLICIT
We review film #67: “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?”…the 1966 film where you feel like the fly on the wall of a really awkward fight between people you don’t know…and it’s amazing.
Well I'm never drinking again.
Lindsay says "I Liked it."
Jeff says "I Loved It!"
- Even when they’re trying to make Elizabeth Taylor old, worn, and pudgy she’s STILL beautiful.
- People said “puke” in the 60’s (apparently it originated in the 1600’s).
- George talks like he’s Gollum.
- Do not go out and drink with Richard Burton at 2:00am in the morning.
- There are random bars open at 3:00am in the morning that the owners don’t care about people walking in randomly and playing the Anvil Chorus on their Jukebox.
- "Angel Boobs" and "Monkey Nipples".