AFI Top 100 – #66: Raiders of the Lost Ark EXPLICIT
We review film #66: “Raiders of the Lost Ark”…the 1981 film where Harrison Ford plays an archeologist that is…oh come on, how do you not know this movie? Whips! Ark of the Covenant! Snakes! Germans!
Uuuuugggghhhhh...Harrison Ford. I cannot even...with your face right now...
Lindsay says "I Loved It!"
Jeff says "I Loved It!"
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/44/d200203453/htdocs/ghosthat/wp-content/themes/ghosthat_v3/single-podcasts.php on line 427
- Marion can seriously hold her liquor.
- Evil people wear eye-patches.
- Ancient Egyptians were very matriculate model builders.
- Marion can’t tell the difference between a person talking and a man screaming in agony.
- Planes fly in absolute straight paths from major city to major city, while submarines sort of drift back and forth lazily.
- Ve are ze Germans…ja.