AFI Top 100 – #55: North By Northwest EXPLICIT
We review film #55: “North By Northwest”…the 1959 suspense film that told the world Mount Rushmore could easily be the setting of an action sequence.
That is not Mount Rushmore! There is no way they'd let them climb on Mount Rushmore.
Lindsay says "I Liked it."
Jeff says "I Loved It!"
- I miss the days of giant headlines on the front of newspapers.
- Ah sunglasses: the fool proof way of concealing your identity.
- My goodness Cary Grant works fast with picking up women.
- That is the worst bus stop ever.
- I'm sad that he didn't go to the "Pump Room".
- Park rangers pack a serious punch.
- FUN PHRASES: "You can stick that in your alphabet soup."