AFI Top 100 – #53: The Deer Hunter EXPLICIT
We review film #53: “The Deer Hunter”…the 1978 film that shows exactly what a weekend in Wisconsin is like during the first hour, reiterates that VIETNAM WAS A BAD IDEA in the second hour, and finally showing why VIETNAM WAS A BAD IDEA in the third hour.
I really don't like this, I'm gonna throw up.
Lindsay says "I Loved It!"
Jeff says "I Liked it."
- It's very easy to not realize you're four months pregnant.
- The first act of this movie is a Wisconsin weekend on film.
- I am almost certain that wedding played out in real time.
- Twinke + Mustard = Blech!
- I don't think that bridge has very good structural support.
- I now have a new favorite car: a 1953 Jaguar XK120.
TO MAKE YOU SMILE AFTER WATCHING THIS FILM