AFI Top 100 – #48: Rear Window EXPLICIT
We review film #48: “Rear Window”…the 1954 film that spawned a generation of peeping tom movie references and teaches you to mind your damn business…even if your neighbor is a potential killer.
Oh no. Oh no! OH NO! OH NO!!!
Lindsay says "I Loved It!"
Jeff says "I Loved It!"
- I would stay home with a cast and gawk at my neighbors if I had amazing telescopic eyes like Jeff does…oh and a neighbor who dances in skimpy outfits across the way…
- I’m pretty sure Jeff sat staring at his watch for an hour.
- Grace Kelly ::happy sigh::
- Simply move your eyes into the shadows…that means you’re hidden.
- No, Jeff, it’s not ethical to watch a man with binoculars and a long focus lens.
- Well, Caller ID would completely ruin the scene where Jeff calls Thorwald to get him out of the house for a bit.
- OMG Lisa, GTFO! GTFO! :-o LOL
- You NEVER pick up the phone and assume the person on the other end is someone you know. It is ALWAYS the bad guy. ALWAYS.
CUSTOM MADE “REAR WINDOW” TIMELAPSE