AFI Top 100 – #43: Midnight Cowboy EXPLICIT
We review film #43: “Midnight Cowboy”…the 1969 film that tells us exactly where Dustin Hoffman is walking and when, as well as ‘Everybody’s Talkin’” plays non-stop.
I want to attack Dustin Hoffman with a washcloth and a toothbrush. I feel like I need to take a shower...or seven.
Lindsay says "I Liked it."
Jeff says "It was ok."
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/44/d200203453/htdocs/ghosthat/wp-content/themes/ghosthat_v3/single-podcasts.php on line 427
- Harry Nilson said “Damnit my song will continue to play on loop for the first 15 minutes and you will like it!”
- So the Grandma storyline in the beginning…seemed strangely creepy…
- Man the 60’s in New York City were fucked up.
- Apparently the only movies playing in theaters in New York City were low budget, public domain films.
- Dustin Hoffman is not Rainman in this movie, no matter how much you think he is.
- How dare Joe’s Grandma die without letting him know. The nerve of her.
- In the last 5 minutes the movie became the opposite of IT HAPPENED ONE NIGHT.