AFI Top 100 – #40: The Sound of Music CLEAN
We review film #40: “The Sound of Music”…the 1965 musical film that you will enjoy no matter what you’re stance is on musicals. No really. Love story? Check. Catchy music? Check. Beautiful scenery? Check. Nazis and people outsmarting them? Check.
If you don't like "The Sound of Music" you're dead inside.
Lindsay says "null"
Jeff says "null"
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/44/d200203453/htdocs/ghosthat/wp-content/themes/ghosthat_v3/single-podcasts.php on line 427
- That’s a hell of a walk up to the top of a mountain just to sing and spin.
- I’m pretty sure the word that means Maria is…Maria. Just saying.
- Sounds like Maria has a case of “Sudden Death Syndrome”. (see video in MEDIA section)
- Leisl is Spiderwoman. That’s the only explanation for how she scaled the house into Maria’s bedroom.
- What’s with everyone wasting food in this movie?!
- Damn is that mom puppet stacked!
- Did Maria teach the orchestra how to play “My Favorite Things” so they could play it at the ball? Is she a composer now too?!
- Michael Fassbender is a time traveling Christopher Plummer from the 1960’s.
- Maria ruins all touching moments by busting into song.
- Oh hai Nazis.
CHRISTOPHER PLUMMER vs MICHAEL FASSBENDER
“SUDDEN DEATH” SHORT