AFI Top 100 – #32: The Godfather Part II EXPLICIT
We review film #32: “The Godfather Part II”…the 1974 classic mob film that proved a sequel can do better than it’s original film. Seriously, I have nothing else to say about this fantastic film. WATCH IT.
Lindsay says "I Loved It!"
Jeff says "I Loved It!"
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/44/d200203453/htdocs/ghosthat/wp-content/themes/ghosthat_v3/single-podcasts.php on line 427
- That's a tiny first communion. Pssh.
- So at what point does Fredo move to the Midwest, befriend Christopher Walken, and go to Vietnam war?
- So is the time between part 2 and 3 when Kay moves to New York and date Woody Allen?
- I want to put a quarter in Michael's sons bedside lamp and get a gumball out of it.
- You know they're a true Italian family because even with little food, they still have wine.
- I want a solid gold 1950s telephone.
- Why is a barbershop also a black eye specialist? What does that even mean?
Our “Italian Dinner” before the film
Francis Ford Coppola Winning His Oscar
ROBERT DeNIRO WINNING HIS OSCAR