Episode 113 – Robin Hood Prince of Thieves CLEAN
T.C. is joined by Jessica to discuss one of her favorite films of her more formidable years Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. How does watching a film with a scrutinizing eye change Jessica’s opinion? How does seeing Men in Tights a half dozen times and this only once affect T.C.’s opinion? You know it’s true, everything we do, we do it for you. Listen! Subscribe!
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/44/d200203453/htdocs/ghosthat/wp-content/themes/ghosthat_v3/single-podcasts.php on line 427
- Physical abuse was perfectly okay for anyone involved in theater during the 1930's.
- You can throw flowers up into the air, and they will magically vanish.
- All theaters have comically oversized hammers available.
- All bad guys fit into the clichè, bad guy look. However somehow, no one ever realizes they are evil.
- If you want to burst into a song, there will always be someone with a guitar and an invisible orchestra nearby that will know exactly what song you want to sing.
- People in the 30's took the phrase "The Show Must Go On" very seriously, even if the stage surrounding the performers is physically falling apart.